- Our Product Range
- CPAP and BPAP System
CPAP and BPAP System
RESmart CPAP Machine
|Ramp||0 to 60 min (5-min increments)|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Weight||3 lbs 8.44 oz (1.6 kg)|
|Noise Level||<30 dBA|
|Dimensions||8.7"L x 7.6"W x 4.4"D|
RESmart CPAP Machine is a single pressure machine that delivers an air stream at a set pressure to maintain the airway during sleep.
- RESlex Pressure Relief
- iCode™ Remote Advanced Data
- 365 Days of On Board Memory
- Auto On-Off Feature
- Auto Altitude Compensation
- Power Off Alert
- Leak Alert
- Integrated Heated Humidifier Included
- Easy Carry Handle
RESlex Pressure Relief: Pressure relief at the time of exhalation increases therapy comfort, especially for new users of Sleep Thearapy. RESlex reduces the air stream pressure during exhalation making it easier to breathe out against the flow. RESlex can be set to a level of 0, 1, 2, or 3 with 3 being the largest drop in pressure at exhalation. On the RESmart CPAP, the RESlex setting comes with a default of 0 or 'off'. The Important Tips tab of this page includes information on accessing the Patient Menu to set the RESlex level.
RESmart GII BiPAP System
|Model||RESmart GII BiPAP System|
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4-25|
|Modes||CPAP, S, T, S/T|
|Pressure Range||25 cmH2O|
|Atmospheric Pressure||760 to 1060 hPa|
|Display||3.5 inch LCD|
|Dimensions||170 x 196 x 118 mm|
|Weight||< 1.5 kg|
|Humidification||15 % to 93 %|
RESmart GII BPAP Series provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in hospital or at home. Ti Min/Ti Max ensure inspiration time and improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Real time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Quick and easy operation.
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy.
- Auto on/Auto off function
- Power off alert.
- Tube & mask disconnected alert.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
Ergonomic and powerful design
- 3.5-inch Color LCD Display: Real time pressure & flow wave display.
- SpO2 Kit: Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate display
Eco Smart Technology: Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design. Optimum humidity and temperature are delivered to patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real time compensation. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
- Compliance Data is encoded by QR code.
- Google play and APP store apps are available.
- More information-less information input
- Ti Min/Ti Max: Ensure inspiration time. Improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Dynamic parameters adjustment.
- Multiple data retrieval(SD Card/ iCode II/ WiFi)
- Modes: ????????, S, T, S/T
- Max therapy pressure: 25 cmH2O
- Display: 3.5 inch LCD
- Dimensions: 170 ?? 196 ?? 118 mm
- Weight: < 1.5 kg
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Operating humidity: 15% to 93%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 to 1060 hPa
With a capacity = 4G, the SD card can record patient data and fault information. Furthermore, the language pack stored on the SD card enables you to change the language of the device.
AC Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock: Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock: Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water: IP22
IPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O (only applies to T-25S, T-25A, T-25T);
EPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O (only applies to T-25S, T-25A, T-25T, T-30T); in 0.5 cm H2O increments.
Pressure Display Accuracy
± (0.8 hPa + 4%)
Static Pressure Stability
± 0.5 hPa
Ramp: The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes
Sound Pressure Level: <30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
SpO2 Range: 0-100%
The margin of error for SpO2 between 70% and 100% is ±3%. No strict accuracy requirements for SpO2 below 70%.
Range: 40-240 bpm
Margin of Error: ± 3%
Red: 663 nanometers
Infrared: 890 nanometers
Maximal Optical Output Power: Less than 1.5 mw maximum average
Tube Length: 6 ft. (1.83m)
Heater Settings: 1 to 5 (95 to 167°F/ 35 to 75°C)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 30 hPa
Pressure Drop with Humidifier: < 0.4 hPa at 60 LPM flow